30 November 2008

Bye, bye hair.

I didn't wait for votes about the hair. After I posted the blog, Lien called and asked if I wanted to run some errands with her and go to the nail shop. I interpreted this as the universe telling me to go ahead and cut my hair since I'd already be at the salon to have my nails done. Actually, I tried to ignore the "sign" to cut my hair, and told the girl to just to take off a little....but she ended up cutting it really short. And I love it! In fact I think might want it a little shorter. Not a problem since it costs about $1.65 to get a haircut around here. I swear, the thought of paying western prices for things just makes my stomach hurt lately. Anyway, here's the outcome. I haven't had short hair in about ten years, and this time last year my hair was past my boobs! (They won't tell you but most girls measure their hair in relation to their breasts. :)


2 comments:

Meghan said...

aw you look so so cute! yay!

Anonymous said...

You look nice, as always ^^!