11 February 2009

Loved Ones

My precious little sister was passing through Nashville to watch a friend's older brother play hockey. Sam stopped by to see her and to take her some bubble tea (I've gotten her hooked too!). They sent me this photo.


Two of my very favorite people in the entire world. When Sam told me was going to get to see her, I unexpectedly broke down crying. I miss her so much. And from her emails and messages, I can tell that she is growing up and maturing a lot. It's sad for me to be missing her grow up, but I hope in some way I'm at least setting a good example by venturing out into the world. In any case, I'm really looking forward to having her come stay with Sam and me this summer.

2 comments:

mythopolis said...

Cool!!!!

mythopolis said...

Hayley looks so cute! Are you any where near posting latest photos from Cambodia? I am so eager to see them! hugs!