04 May 2009

Note from grandfather.

I won't even address the fact that it's been about a billion years since I put anything on this silly blog. I'm keeping records elsewhere. But as my departure draws near I'm feeling inclined to pick this up again. So, to start, here's an email I just received from my dear grandfather, my favorite person in the world despite his rather conservative bent. I emailed him several weeks ago to tell him to tell him when I would return and ask him if he would come visit me. This was his response. I guess his humor is the same as it was when I left!

Hi Mal -
Sorry for taking so long to reply. Get sidetracked easily. We will of course be there to see you. Very anxious.
Do you still look the same? Any VISABLE tattoos? Have you aged much? Are you wiser? No need to answer now. I'll judge for myself.
Lots to catch up on. Still love you.
GD

2 comments:

mythopolis said...

Glad to see you in blog land again! Yes, do you have any visible tattoos? Inquiring minds want to know! : )

mollyann said...

reminds me so much of my dad. lol oh those imler men.! i cant wait to see you!!!